The Voices of Ramah
The Great Awakening Voices of Ramah Project has partnered with HEMAD Campaign to get 3,000 men in the Hebrew Community and African American Community to join men over the world as they take a stand against human trafficking.
The Voices of Ramah Project is an initiative of the Great Awakening which strives to prevent the conditions that foster sex trafficking, restore victims of sex slavery, and bring justice to vulnerable women and children.
Thus saith Yahuah; A VOICE WAS HEARD IN RAMAH, lamentation, [and] bitter weeping; Rahel weeping for her children refused to be comforted for her children, because they [were] not. Jeremiah 31:15
“Vindicate the weak and fatherless; Do justice to the afflicted and destitute. Rescue the weak and needy; Deliver them out of the hand of the wicked.” Psalm 82:3-4
Human trafficking is an epidemic in our world today, one that has greatly affected women of color. It is also an issue that typically starts in the home. The average age of a victim of sex trafficking is between 13-15 years old. The largest percentage of victims are those who have come from broken homes or parents that struggle with addictions, have been in or are currently in the foster care system, minorities, and/or victims of child sexual abuse.
We believe in equipping Israel and networking with Hebraic assemblies, ministries, local organizations, businesses, and individuals in the Hebrew Community to take a stand against this illicit industry through prevention for the vulnerable and trauma-informed care for victims of sexual exploitation.
- To coordinate men in the Hebraic Faith to end gender-based violence wherever the disperse of Israel might be.
- To get 3,000 men to take the pledge to eradicate the business of human trafficking
- To advocate for the dignity and rights of young women and girls—so that every girl can be safe and live a life free of violence and exploitation.
- Develop public awareness and media campaigns to give visibility to gendered violence
Here is what we are asking men to do:
- Click the link to view the HEMAD video
- Take the Pledge
- I pledge to educate men on the importance of ending human trafficking
- I pledge to work to eradicate the business of human trafficking, for our women, for our men and for the world
- It is my duty to not standby and let the industry of human trafficking benefit off of the back of the innocent, therefore I pledge my heart, mind, body and spirit to the eradication of an industry that seeks to destroy life rather than build it up.
- Share with other men
Take the Pledge and Register Below