The Great Awakening International Moreh Council is a bi-weekly meeting for all Morehs (Lead and Supporting) affiliated with the Great Awakening. Together, we exist to launch, connect, and equip assemblies and morehs/zaqens associated with the Great Awakening. We accomplish this through combining our resources together to provide order, opportunity, and oversight to our assemblies, encourage healthy assembly growth, encourage accountability, and join forces with like-minded GA Assemblies by meeting regularly. We provide Morehs with access to the relationships, tools, and environments they need to be effective in leading or supporting their assemblies. At these meetings we provide a setting where each Moreh can be vulnerable, receive advice from other Morehs, share assembly reports, discuss doctrinal topics, be updated on the latest happenings within the Great Awakening, and develop their leadership skills.
These meetings usually occur every other Sunday at 5:30pm eastern standard time. All Morehs (Lead and Supporting) will meet every 2nd Sunday and all Lead Morehs (Only) will meet every 4th Sunday.
- Planting assemblies and ministries worldwide dedicated to awakening the dispersed of Israel in cities and rural communities where they live.
- Develop intense leadership training, workshops, and resources of interest to assembly planters and assist these called and qualified teachers and Morehs through assessment, mentoring, training, funding, and relationship.
- To provide a spiritual accountability for assemblies, morehs, morahs, Morehs, and those in full or part-time ministry.
- To provide fellowship opportunities between assemblies and ministries of the Great Awakening
- To provide instruction, wisdom, and/or advice to the leaders associated with the Great Awakening.
- To distribute communiques educating the assembly attendees in various areas of in the awakening.
- To make mobilization of the assembly a functional reality and not just a theoretical construct
- Develop a roundtable for accountability, sharing, and dialogue for Morehs, Teachers (Morehs) and Para-Assembly Leaders that has being birth out the Great Awakening or those who chooses to be in relationship with the Great Awakening. Facilitating a point of connection for providing (order), (opportunity) and (oversight).
- Organize an annual conference for Great Awakening assemblies, morehs/Morehs, affiliates and assembly leaders for the purposes of Holy Convocation and to raise a standard of excellence in their ministries.
- Send convoy teams throughout the nations to establish believers in present day truth through discipleship, conferences, citywide crusades, seminars and local assembly meetings.
- Develop a partnership with proven foreign missions ministries for the purpose of bringing holistic services and foster self-sufficiency to underdeveloped and deprived nations where the disperse of Israel is through “feed the hungry” programs, clothing, educational materials, and establishing Hebraic-centered schools.
- To fulfill both the great commission of reaching the disperse for the Kingdom while demonstrating relational love for all people.
- Be instigators of promoting unity, reconciliation and leadership training amongst the Hebrew Community
- Develop evangelistic (awakening) strategies that redirect the lives of community dwellers toward kingdom purpose.
- To develop platforms to perpetuate the Great Awakening Movement and the Besorah of the Kingdom of Yah.