Join the Great Awakening International and Great Awakening Assembly - Indy in Potawatomi Inns & Cabins, Lake James, Angola, IN for Passover 2021 March 26-28, 2021. Passover 2021 includes
- Interactive communal Seder Meal and Worship Event
- Engaging sessions led by leading Hebrew Voices
- Live and Interactive HeBros Panel Discussion
- Live and Interactive Voices of Zaqen Panel Discussion
- Live Moreh Roundtable Panel Discussion
- Live Morah Roundtable Panel Discussion
- Recreational Activities
- Sabbath Gathering
- Night of Worship
- Great Fellowship
Enjoy a rare opportunity to spend time learning and exploring this Holy Day with a diverse mix of people from around the country. Our communal Seder meal will be led by engaging, scholarly Hebrew leaders. Throughout the weekend there a number of worship services, fellowships, programs, immersions and activities to choose from. Families from all over will gather together with us to create a marvelous extended family and community. Registration price is $309 per person and $109 for ages 4-10.
Sleep in Cabin or Room
Friday and Saturday Meals
Bonfires under the stars
Swimming /Recreational Activities
Live and Interactive HeBros Panel Discussion
Live and Interactive Voices of Zaqen Panel Discussion
Live Moreh Roundtable Panel Discussion
Live Morah Roundtable Panel Discussion
Interactive Formal Seder Meal
Complete the Registration Form at the bottom of this page.
PESACH 2021 SCHEDULE
JOIN US VIRTUALLY FOR THE SEDER MEAL & EVENT
Can't make it to Passover 2021 and want to join us for the Seder Meal Virtually?
How to Connect with Us?
- ZOOM: Join URL: https://zoom.us/j/4369167031 Meeting ID: 436-916-7031
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GreatHebrewAwakening
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1LqElR0w7UFl01a9wWzd2Q?view_as=subscriber
- Seder plate:
- Zaroah – Shank bone of the lamb represents the Passover Lamb
- Matzah – Unleavened Bread (the Bread of Affliction)
- Maror – Bitter Herbs (Horseradish)
- You will also need a kosher or unfermented wine.
- Kosher Wine
- Other traditional items on the Seder table are:
- Salt Water
- Traditional Unleavened Meal to eat after the celebration
WHY DO WE CELEBRATE PASSOVER ON MARCH 26 AND THE FEAST ON MARCH 27TH?
The Passover season is upon us for 2021. Many of us are wondering when do we celebrate the Seder meal? There are several calendars and all of them agree that Passover is on the 26th day of March, 2021. Most of the Gregorian calendars indicate that Passover is on the 26th day of March. Most of them also indicate that there is a full moon the night of the 26th of March. However, they fail to mention that a day in the Bible goes from evening to evening. Consequently, Passover begins after evening on the 26th and ends on the 27th of March. On every Passover, there is a full moon. Below is a detail explanation.
- In order to get the right dates, it is best to go back to the evening of the 12th of March which is the “New Moon.”
- If you count 14 evenings later, you arrive at the evening of the 26th day of March as the “Eve / beginning” of the day of Passover.
- The Hebrew day goes from evening to evening.
- Passover ends on the evening of the 27th of March which is Saturday.
- Once the Passover ends at 6:00 on the 27th, the Feast of Unleavened Bread begins which is when we conduct the Sedar meal according to Scripture.
- Leviticus 23:5 indicates that on the 14thday of Abib at twilight is YHVH’ s Passover.
- The 14thof Abib begins this year after 6:00 on March 26th.
- The end of the 14thday of Abib/Passover is on the 27th of March at 5:59 pm.
- Remember, the lamb had to be killed at evening or twilight on Passover.
- If Passover begins at 6:00pmon Friday the 26th of March, the killing of the lamb and the Crucifixion would have to occur between 12:00 and 3:00 on the 27th of March.
- The key is from evening to evening. The Hebrew day begins after 6:00 pm going into the night for 12 hours.
- The day or “Boqer” begins at 6:00 am and is counted by hours. 9:00 is the 3rd hour, 12:00 is the 6th hour and 3:00 pm is the 9th hour.
- See John 11:9 Yahusha answered, “Are there not twelve hours in a day?..... (from 6:00 am to 6:00 pm)
- 27:45 Now from the sixth hour until the ninth hour there was darkness over all the land. 46. And about the ninth hour Yahusha cried out with a loud voice, saying Eli, Eli, lam sabachthani? That is “My God, My God, why have You forsaken me?
- In conclusion, Passover begins this year on the 26thof of March in the evening and ends on March 27th at 5:59 pm.
- This is confirmed also by all calendars which indicate a full moon on the night of the 26thof March which is also the 14th of Abib.
- Passover is always on the 14thof Abib to begin at evening.
- The next day after 6:00 pm on March 27thbegins the Feast of Unleavened Bread (15th of Abib) which is the time of the Sedar meal.