Great Awakening Training Team consists of leaders who are devoted to the awakening of the dispersed of Israel. The training team focuses on training for Morehs, Morahs and Assembly Planters within the Great Awakening Family. Training sessions include Torah foundations, vision, core values, evangelism strategy, discipleship and leadership strategy, gathering strategy, stewardship strategy, Hebraic-centered worship strategy, administrative strategy, assembly master design, developing team, and mileposts. Morehs will develop a plan of action for planting or supporting a Great Awakening assembly including mobilizing teams, clarifying vision, developing strategies, core group formation, organization issues, equipping leaders, ministry development, and starting assemblies that reproduce.
- Training Team Facilitators will rotate annually (August 1)
- No Facilitators will hold their position for two training years in a row
- The Facilitator of the Training Team will serve as a representative to the Great Awakening Executive Team
- Training Team Facilitators are selected and approved by the Guardians of the Vision
- New Trainers added to the Team are recommended by the current Training Team after consultation and approved by the Guardians of the Vision.
NEW VETTING PROCESS FOR INCOMING MOREHS/MORAHS
Potential leaders from around the world come to us with their passions wanting to join the Great Awakening as an affiliate Assembly Planter or a Moreh/Morah. Consequently, each year we are faced with more opportunity than we have time or resource. Without a clear vetting process of quality leaders, we can easily be vulnerable to compromised character and poor reputation. Sexual harassment allegations, domestic violence assaults, infidelity, and immodesty, have all come too close for comfort within the ranks of the Great Awakening leadership.
We have developed a new vetting process that is thorough and stringent. This new process will ensure that we have complete transparency throughout the Great Awakening. These checks are reserved for all leaders in the Great Awakening International. Additionally, the Great Awakening will be using a specialist vetting service to check the history of current and future potential leaders, ensuring that their clean record can be noted down.
The New Vetting Process includes the following steps:
- Currently serving in a local assembly and recommended by a GA Lead Moreh
- Meet with Dr. Howard and Ron Dalton Jr. & Take the Awakening Assessment Test
- Meet with Zaqen Council
- Spend time in prayer
- Consult with Spouse, Family and Assembly
- Fill out Form
- Criminal Background Check
- Ministry Background Check
- Receive the Letter of Interest
- Sign the Covenant Agreement
- Sign Code of Conduct Clause
- Sign Confidentiality Statement / NDA
- Sign Statement of Beliefs
- Individual Interviews with Training Team
- Interview with Candidate & Spouse
- Interview with Spouse Only
- Receive Letter to begin training
- Begin 8 weeks of training
- Must Complete at least 2 HAOD courses
- Weekly Check-ins
- 2nd Interview/Vetting Process
- Moreh/Morah Retreat
- Installation/Consecration Program